welcome to our design world

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

0918 Disney

0918 DisneyLand!



How strange that was my first time went to LA Disney land, I already stay LA for 2 years, and all of you know how deeply I crazy for Disney.


The reason is William doesn't want join me to play all kinds of game facilities.

Last time we went to Universal Studio, I played all facilities by myself. Luckily, Universal Studio has a "one person pass way", that means I can go throw those lines people quickly . And enjoy the facility (of course alone).

This time, Cristal kindly invite us go with her, and don't need to pay for tickets (cuz' she works for Disney). How lucky I am~

Anyhow, Disney is a good place for dream. I love the building of fantastic.


Disneyland from FLORA.TSAI on Vimeo.

Where I've been travel

About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States
莫名其妙從台北到LA..... 莫名奇妙又從LA到新加坡.... 又莫名其妙從新加坡回台灣....