welcome to our design world

Monday, September 27, 2010

stop copy me

Today I went home, a friend give me your blog, big shoooooock !!!!why you have a project looks just like my old project?!

I know girls always love copy their friend. One of my friend, she has a beautiful long black straight hair. That's why I don't dyeing my hair anymore.

Anyhow, I knew you love copy my blog, copy my life style, you love compare with me, but this time I feel angry, just cuz' you copy my project.

For me, any of my project are my baby. What you did was like grab my baby, and tell other people that is yours!!!!

Now I feel lucky that you don't have any computer skill, at least you can't copy my other 3D model concept. Just because you are a loser! you are not me, you never will be!

Where I've been travel

About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States
莫名其妙從台北到LA..... 莫名奇妙又從LA到新加坡.... 又莫名其妙從新加坡回台灣....