welcome to our design world

Sunday, February 13, 2011

0213 Valentine's Eve

I know probably there is no Valentine's Eve. But as we know tomorrow Monday still need to go work, so we need to have a day calls Valentine's eve.


Today morning, we had a little game. We went to ION the shopping mall, seperate to found out a gift for each other. We even carry a big bag to hide our gift :-)

After 30 mins, we met @ Starbucks, said 1-2-3 to show our gifts.

OMG, I got a cell-phone case, and its from Kate spade. William always know what I need. And I give him two hand-cream, cuz in those days he always had dry hand problem.

Anyhow, I think I am lucky, this is exactly what I want.

0213 gifts change

Where I've been travel

About Me

My photo
LA, CA, United States
莫名其妙從台北到LA..... 莫名奇妙又從LA到新加坡.... 又莫名其妙從新加坡回台灣....